Saturday, April 21, 2012

greatest person in life..

Hi Ladies, I am into making a Mother's Day card. I would say the greatest person in life to me is my mother. Always any fear and feeling insecure, she is always there for me. I am thinking ahead now, what if my mother leaves me one day, I am just wonerding how would I live without her...when I want to learn to cook some new recipe cook, I will always refer her as my mentor on special ingredient to make better taste of the food. When I have problem with my child, she is the first person I ask for help.
Aren't that Mothers are the most promising person in life that covers our fear and insecure feeling?
What do you think?

Challenges that I follow are;

The Shabby Tea Room (Week#110 Beautiful Roses)



CR84FN Color Challenge (#52)



Case Study Challenge #87
City Crafter Challenge Week# 105 - Just a hint of pink



Herewith my card....




Supplies: My Mind Paper; Kaisercraft Paper; Kaisercraft Stamp (Happy Mother's Day); MS Dollly Punch; MS Border heart and flowers punchers; self handmade vase and punched roses and leaves; cardstock; Distressed Ink.

(mostly this is supplied by Papier for that I am currently DT).

Hope you love this and happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Such a lot of pretty details. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super adorable!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love the colors, gorgeous card, Janet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think of you when I pull out the few border punches that I have... You work with them so well and each and every card turns out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Beautiful vintage card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty Mother's Day card! LOVE the papers and the image! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...