Sunday, April 22, 2012

another Happy card

I am glad my boy is another age older, his brithday is today! Visualise how I went through my delivery in the labour room 365 days x 4 years...+ 1 day .. I observe his growing everyday without knowing that I am getting older! There he goes ...running and playing ....BIG BOY yeah!

Ok back to my crafty stuff,  I am up with another challenge of Hero Arts ' Sunshine and Showers'.




And  challenge 'Craft Friends challenge - wth two Die cuts' and Case Study Challenge #88


Yes, bright and sunny day...and I choose to have purple as background.
And with the sketch given;

ha-april2012-sketches

I choose the 2nd one.

Here you go..




Supplies: Heroarts stamps, Sizzix Dies flowers, MS Border puncher, Sizzix die Leaf, Spellbinder Dies Label and Round scallop, ribbon, little gold balls.

Thanks for viewing and reading...Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with the collage of elements in the corner. The pop of red is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent jod constructing this card from separate elements. Happy birthday to your son. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card with a great focal point!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, a happy card with pretty colors and bloom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...