Hope you really enjoy what you are doing!
I am given a task to come out the August Blog Contest of Papier Kit as you see in the blog.
(Kindly browse below for normal entry)
Welcome August! We have something exciting for this month. Yes, a chance to win a RAK (above) and to showcase your talent here!
For a start we have lineup an exciting kit at the store for you to purchase for onlyRM75!!! It's a steal don't you think? with the amount of items pack together in one awesome kit. I gotta say Brilliant! because i managed to whipped 4 projects out of it. Yes you read it here! 4 in total.
Here's what you got to do.
1. Purchase any of the kit, one or more if you like varieties!
2. You are automatically eligible to enter this month contest
3. You may submit as many projects as you like. It can be a layout, altered project, cards etc the option is endless!
4. You must use 80% item in the kit, the remaining 20% can be add on's from your own stash.
5. Submit before end date 31st Aug 2012. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Winner will be chosen based on the most interesting creations and will be featured
on our blog.
Here's what the DT's come up with. Wait for their future entry here for more details of
So are you into it?
Here is my share of the project that I am asked to do which is folded mini album ....
I am also playing this for challenge Case Study #103 with the theme of THINK OUT OF THE BOX and The Play Date Cafe challenge PDCC #144.
Here is the flowers that cut from Tim Holtz Flower diecut.
There you go with the folded parts to keep in your handbag I guess..
At the other side, I made some photo frames that photos can be slot in.
Ok, dont feel the pain when you need to fold!
Extra supplies at 20%:
Cardstocks for making flowers;
Spellbinder diecut for heart shapeSpellbinder diecut for scallop square
PTI diecut heart border
Martha Stewart border puncher
Thanks for staying up!