Monday, August 27, 2012

Tag of Study Smart

Hi, school holiday in Malaysia here is over with long festive season and fun is over now. All back to work as usual but I guess it's hard to get your own engines start.
Anyway, I did some tags with green owls for my niece and nephew. Poor little them that they use just a paper torn to mark their books.

I am also frustrated with my packages that have been waiting for my packages, nearly more than 3 weeks that still not reached yet. It sent through USPS. I have never encountered such long delay before, what happened? It has no tracking number as I was told because it is a priority mail. Worrying ...so ......
any thoughts?


I also follow challenge CASE Study Challenge #105 and  PDCC#146 with photo inspired below.






Now here is my tags picture....



Supplies:

Hand-drawn Owl with the Grad Hat
cuttlebug die-cut alphabet
MS border puncher
cuttlebug embossing template
string
ribbon 
puncher for the eyes and eyes ball
cardstock -black and white

Thanks for peeping!
Have a nice day ahead!



8 comments:

  1. What adorable book marks...love your fun owls Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of positive and negative letters. Love it! Thanks for sharing your creative mojo with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks made me smile. Love them. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those little guys on the bookmarks are so adorable! love their cute little faces! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, how COOL are these?? LOVE!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic bookmark! I just love all the different letters you used, the combination of solid and outline is just fab! So glad you could join us for this week's challenge at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your text effects! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...