Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Happy Birthday!


It is another card that I made again. My colleague asked me to make a special card for his girl friend's coming birthday. He indicated that she likes pink that represents feminine, yellow ( bright and good luck) , so I made it at last. He loves it and felt that special handmade card has really truly touched her heart though he did not make it, but at least he did describe about what he wanted to be like.

Anyway, please do drop by and have your own words to describe.

2 comments:

  1. Whata beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Janet, yes! I'm crazy about tools and clear stamps and PAPERS! lol....
    I wish I have lotsa money so that I can buy more...hahahaha.... so envious that you managed to go to Kaisercraft. I would love to go to any craft outlet! It feeds my soul! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...