Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas is getting near







It's been a long time that I nearly missed out so many chances of taking part in any sketch. My kid was not feeling well and I have to spend lots lots of precious time with him, oh dear finally he is back to normal. I was too over-worried about his situation, well any mother would act the same if their baby is sick! Anyway, let's go back to the sketch stuff, GS#8, Get Sketch, I am back. Christmas is getting near and is coming to the year-end. Everybody is looking forward to great holidays. The first one, I was trying to make 'cold' Christmas with Hero Arts stamp and embossed with Cuttlebug template. The second one, I made three poinsettias this time for the Christmas card with MAking Memories paper. Thanks for dropping by and I am pleased that any comment is very much-welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. great holiday cards! love the lighter, brighter green on the second one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...