Saturday, December 5, 2009

Little Holiday Tag for Christmas



I have always want to make little tag especially for Christmas and now I made holiday tags in the challenge Hero Arts. I also intend to make a few similar tags to give to my fellow colleagues. It is really enjoying in sharing with fellow friends about any interest that can relate to any topic i.e. cooking, arts, hobbies or anything. Anyway, I am going to make about twenty pieces of this tag.
I just hope they will love my tags.
Thanks for looking and have your comments in my blog.

5 comments:

  1. These tags are wonderful, Janet! I'm sure your co-workers will love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Janet, I really adore the color scheme and love that poinsettia stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are beautiful Janet! Love your ornaments tag!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...