Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eight Happiness...

 






 
This year's Chinese New Years falls the same as Valentine's Day. It is going to be great for lovers and couples to celebrate this wonderful day. Red romantic with full of happiness. I am in a festive CNY mood, so I create a card something relates to these two occasions. I called it Éight Happiness with red pairs of hearts. I have always fascinated with Taylor's sketch and decided to follow the Taylors Expression Sketch Challenge #98.
I was quite busy with my preparations of CNY and did some spring cleaning, buying some food and drinks and many more. But I will never ever forget about cards...
Wow, it is another year of TIGER.....this reminds me of the song ''Eye of the Tiger"..the eighty's ..
Thanks for your great comments and thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful take on the sketch!! wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Janet! I love how you combined Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year onto the card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome take on the sketch!! Love the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...