Monday, April 26, 2010

Get Sketchy #34



I take the challenge of Get Sketchy #34 with my theme of 'Congratulations' to the new wedding of my friend's request with double happiness and hearts just like opening a new door to the new stage of life for her good friend. I have always like to try to make flowers on my own. Feels great to make handmade flowers! 
The ingredients for this card is Hero Arts stamp, Sentiment MSE stamp, Color Chalk Ink, White Card, Cuttlebug embossed Template, handmade flowers, lace ribbon, glitter glue.
Thanks for your comments and enjoy the day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is beautiful Janet! I love the embossed background! Great wedding card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and very clever enclosure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!! Beautifully made!! Love the hearts for sure

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...