Thursday, June 17, 2010

Color Layering -' For You' and 'Happy Dad Day'




I am playing this layout in Hero Arts 3rd week of June 2010 in COLOR LAYERING. I love this technique ever since my first involvement in cardmaking. This technique is an old way but more new tools equipment and products are getting more variety with time. You can see more in Hero Arts blog with more in this technique. This time I apply a simple way.

Secondly, I am so into this technique, so on the same day I make for Dad's day. Sorry about the picture that is a bit blur due to the insufficient lighting which I took at night. It's a hurry to me as looking forward to submit before deadline. These are the HeroArts 2009 wood block set stamp and clear stamp.

Thanks for watching and have fun in crafting. Your comments are always welcome in my blog! Have good day!

5 comments:

  1. I adore the mix of colors...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, that is awesome, your layering of color and stamps is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mix of colors and stamping!
    Glad to have known another scrapper from Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice Janet! Love all the myriad of summer time colors! And I like the butterflies hovering above the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...