Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photo inspiration challenge

I hope I am not too late for the challenge. PAPIER sets up a challenge called Photo Inspiration Challenge. I just try to dig my time for the crafty moment. Below here is the photo inspiration;


  And here is my card layout for the challenge..


I have this sudden idea with some kind of a conversation that I had recently. I met up with two different persons about their experience in childbirth and their babies condition. I feel that I am so fortunate with my situation currently with God's blessing. Gradually, I was thinking about loving children and babies in my mind. In fact, a close friend had just recently gave birth to a baby boy. Finally, I made this card to indicate every babies born would have their mommies' most caring way because babies are so fragile.
Do share for any encounterment you had or with anyone before.
Thanks for reading and dropping by.

5 comments:

  1. THis is such a sweet sweet card. Love the teddies and the roof over them and flowers surrounding them... homely and loving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! wonderful take on the inspiration photo. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and the shapes echo the photo really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a perfect baby card, and you did a fabulous job with the color challenge, your card looks exactly like the inspiration photo (colors), very cool indeed!
    Thanks for your lovely comment for my blog, I enjoyed having a visitor like you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...