Monday, March 21, 2011

Stylish Blog Award for me!



Hi ladies, Today when I opened my gmail and found out that being awarded the Stylish Blog Award from Sue., Thanks Sue for choosing this blog as one of your 8 best blogs award.

Upon receiving this award I must…
*Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
*Share 8 things about myself
*Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
*Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

8 Things about me:
1.  I love all things “paper-crafty”
2.  I love to learn many different types of artwork!
3.  I am from Malaysia.
5.  I have always been keeping myself busy.
6.  I love my family more than anything in the world, especially little Willy.
7.  I’m an accountant that I try to be careful with my expenses
8.  I love to make new crafty friends online! (So email or message me!)

Thank you Sue! I’ll forward this award on to eight more lovely people!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the award, Janet! really enjoyed reading a little more about you. thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! You certainly deserve it and see...someone already liked knowing a little more about you. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...