Sunday, May 8, 2011

Square Cards Color Trends Challenge

Hello ladies,..today I am going to share about my project for Square Cards Color Trends Challenge for Embellish Magazine blog. I am going for the clean and simple style for today.
The courtesy picture as a color guideline and it must be a square card..


Here is the peep card.. I learn to make this fabric flower from tutorial The Card Blog and it's fun with different texture.




Supplies: Hero Arts stamps (Happy Birthday); fabric flower self-made, pearl and embellishments, EK Success Border puncher, leaf die-cut Stampin-up (Annie's courtesy; she's a fun person and I adore with her inspiration work ); of course with Distressed Ink and Versa Ink for the colors..

I am keeping my words short for today as I am in the mid of preparing a report.
Thanks for staying and reading...Have a great wonderful Monday to start on for the week...

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Janet! Love the pop of red and the gold scalloped trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I love your card.. love the border punched trim, Gorgeous bloom that you have made and lovely leaf... thanks for the shout out...

    ps... I hv been ill the last week n hv not been hopping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flower, love the bling in the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo pretty Janet! Lovin' that bloom! I'll have to give that tut a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOVE this card that you made! Thanks so much for playing along with the CARDS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card, Janet! Love the pop of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic texture and design! Thanks so much for playing along with the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the style of this design! It's so pretty! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...