Friday, April 6, 2012

Papier DT 2012!

Hi Ladies, I am delighted to be selected as DT Papier starting in April'12. I would like to thank Macy for having a great honor to make me be part of Papier DT.
Take a look at the Papier blog. Do see for my introduction in the blog.


Here, I am making a project of a card with photo frame.
This card goes with the challenge The Shabby Team Room ' Week#108 Homegrown Flowers' which the main point of this challenge is that to incorporate handmade flowers and also RCC47 of 'Springtime'.

The inspired photo is guided below;


Now, here with my take...


Supplies: Hero arts stamp (Bicycle); Pattern paper; self handmade flowers; blink on flower; Spellbinder die cut heart and scallop heart; Marianne Design Die; Papertrey bloom die cut; MS border punchers; cardstock; ribbon; Copics; Distressed Ink.

Note: At the right side of the window, I leave it empty for reservation in placing a small size photo (2' x 2.5').

As you see, I made 4 types of flowers - roses, daisy, hydreangea, bloom with blink.

I self cut the little hut with red felt heart and the bloom. About the little roses and hydrangea, I punch them and incorporate all into 3D flowers with copics colors.

Thanks for staying and reading. Happy Easter and have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. yahoooooooo....super ginormous congrats! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!
    Your card is adorable, love the windows and bike. Your flowers are wonderful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at TSTR!!!

    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT position
    What a great card! So many details...a perfect spot to tuck a photo!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...