Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo frame

Hi viewers!
Another month for the half year is coming up...June!
Anyway, I have another challenge to share with you that I am making a photo frame with hidden photos ...
now what is that?
By taking part in Crafty Friends challenge #4 which is 'anything but a card' and the Shabby Tea Room week# 116 with Color me Pretty.
I am making this for the Papier Designs as well, a local reknown store in Malaysia.
Here are my shots of the project.


I fussy-cut the Kaisercraft flower paper.
Punch the Martha-Stewart puncher that looks like a Garden.
The butterfly is die-cut on a green pattern paper.
I made a beautiful flowery peach colored clay from a mould. (If you are keen with this, I do make and sell, lots of crafters and friends like this 3D effect flower)
I punch using Martha Stewart puncher and cut out the frame from the Graph 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe'
Die-cut the Spellbinder- scallop and non-scallop heart shape
Background - Pattern paper from My Minds - Lost and Found.
Self handmade roses and leaves (pink and yellow) on the right and left.
Doily paper; Bead sticker


At the bottom, slide out the bottom, open and you can see something inside the main page frame.




Yes another flipped bench and butterfly which I cut from Graph 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe'.


A lady from Melissa France with her long cross-signed necklace and her bottom gown, are glue yellow-glittered.
Lace at the lady's bottom gown.
Flowers are mix-fussy cut from local paper and Kaisercraft paper.
The background and butterfly , from Graph 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe'.

Thanks for the contribution from Papier with beautiful pattern papers provided.

Thanks for reading and hope you gain some ideas shared.


5 comments:

  1. Magnificent details throughout this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame! Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous frame, Janet!! A TDF! Are you a Papier DT? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Janet, this is a BEAUTIFUL frame, wonderful wonderful stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...