Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Card

Hi Ladies, I am back with another challenge for a card..I am imagining this time is a good time to travel to Europe, I guess...because the currency Euro has dropped...
Though, I dont get the chance to travel due to tight schedule, so my thoughts and idea of making Paris with lovable romance birthday card then..
The challenge of color in the PDCC#136  (a nice combo one but a bit tough)


Azure ... Raspberry ... Blackberry





AND





Now (drum roll..................)

a sneak peek



I love the Eiffel Tower with little ballad dancer..imagine...theatre ballad in Paris..watching....I love that....




Now you see it....

Supplies: 
Spellbinder die-cut (heart ; heart scallop; label) ; 
Hero Arts stamps ('Happy Birthday' and Hydreangea); 
MS Flower border puncher;
 MS Leaf puncher; 
Cheery Lynn Design die-cut (Butterfly; border hearts); 
Sizzix die-cut flowers (made into 3D flowers);
 Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder; 
Distressed Ink; VersaInk
Local puncher: Ballad Dancer
Glitter Glue
White Cardstock


Such a romancing Birthday..in Paris.....

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!!


9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love how all your elements just flow together. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice us of the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I adore all the tiny details! That ballerina, and the multiple border punches. <3 - Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, seriously, wow. This card is so beautiful! I appreciate the beauty in the layers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is to playful, funky and fun; it such a happy piece. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious card! Love the eclectic mix of things, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky person who is getting this card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...