Friday, November 9, 2012

Little cart @ jewellery box

Hi there, I am back again after been more than a month to blog. Time really moves fast.
I was busy with full time work with daily analysing the numbers for the company. Housework also has been a lag for me. And I am getting lazy now and so easily tired.

The raining season in year-end keeps on slowing down my mood that I cannot think of any idea. Cold wind and raining dogs and cats out there with thunderstorm, and I thought it would be the same as today too.
But fortunately, I can see the noon bright sunny day after the blow of gloomy grey dark clouds away, and I am in the mood of the sunny day again!

It was just yesterday, I managed to complete the little cart that I could think of. It looks a little vintage as I am inspired with the vintage style lately.

I was delay in making this and so sorry to Papier for the delay.
I was given last week on the DT Kit and so it took me about a week to burst out the idea.
Take a look at the Papier's blog.



There you see the peek of the snap picture. I handmade all sizes of these roses.




There you go with the little cart, that I made it into jewellery box.


Handmade roses (small and fabric-big)
Webster's Pages Paper
Queen lace Cherry Lynn Die-cut
Oliver Leaves Cherry Lynn Die-cut
Ribbon
Marianne Creatable Baby Die-cut (Wheel)
K Company Embellishment
Prima Marketing Embellishment-Wood Button Heart
Leaves paper cut from Graphic 45
Pink Pearls
 Ice-cream sticks



Thanks for viewing and enjoy the weekend and holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...