Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 189, 365 Cards




Hi, I am entering a challenge of Day 189 - Charming in 365 Cards. The charm that you can see is a butterfly which hanging under the cute blue dotted ribbon. Guess where I got this? I just made it myself from bead. I love the background pattern paper which is from BasicGrey. I love the blue and the mix match with pink. I love the fonts of Baby' which is a die-cut template from Quickutz that it is a retiring model.
Thanks for dropping by and have some comments. YOu are very much welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and so original--especially the beaded butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the beaded butterfly too. Love that central panel you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Janet. Love your adorable little butterfly - how creative is that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...