Saturday, August 14, 2010

Counting Days....1.2....25 Dec Cardibiliities #8




Sorry I am late for the last day of submission to Cardibilities of #8 and hope that still open. I did this last night and it was a rush till after midnight 1am. Again, I will be giving this to a same friend who gave me the materials for Christmas. But this time, I use part of my materials that is the Hero Arts stamps and the pale yellow and browon cardstocks. As the bird of peace and background, I use Inkadinkadoo stamp and cut thoroughly paste it at the bottom side. I use Cuttlebug embossing templates to create the dry-embossed effect on the green and red card. 
Other supplies:
Fiskar Apron Puncher
Little Snow Flake Puncher
Ribbon
Quickutz button die-cut
Spellbinder Nestabilities die-cut Label #1

Thanks for staying and reading my blog. And thanks for any comments made as you make my inspirations grow.

7 comments:

  1. Janet ... this is so very pretty. I love that you are making cards for Christmas.. I should be starting too :)

    oh dear.. I hv forgotten the fruity patterned paper (as always coz room is so messy lol). I got it from Papier Love@Curve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Janet! Love all the layers & the embossing looks wonderful! Never too early to get a head start on Christmas card making :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful take on the sketch, love that you turned it into rounded corners, love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fast in creating christmas cards!! I love this alot, such beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a greattake on the sketch, Janet! You are early with Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really LOVE this one Janet!!! You have put me in the mood for Christmas, hopefully NOT a white one AGAIN, LOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...