Sunday, November 13, 2011

3D Medallions

Hi ladies, I am making a tag with little 3D Medallion for Moxie Fab World ''Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World'' and taking part as well in The Play Date Cafe: PDCC107 (both photo inspirations)




So here you go with my little tag for a sweet day wish...


Supplies: local sentiment stamp, self-handmade flowers, self-made 3D medallion, MS Dolly puncher, foam with Sizzix Die-cut Swirl, Hero Arts stamp butterfly (2008), Hero Arts flower (background), MS Scoringboard, glossy accent, Distressed Ink.

Thanks for staying up in my blog..wish you a pleasant weekday ahead...:)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh...these are so pretty! Love the happy orange hues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi janet, you are always so sweet with lots of lovely comments for me. i thank you from the bottom of my heart. also, i see your beautiful creations and cards and would like to invite you to play along at My scrapbook nook ;)

    http://myscrapbooknookkits.blogspot.com/

    hope to see you there ;)
    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredibly sweet tag! Love that trio of little orange flowers and the gorgeous flourish! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, my eyes saw two flowers but my mind saw three! They're gorgeous anyway, no matter how many there are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW--this is a SUPER detailed tag! Gorgeous take on our color story! BEAUTIFUL:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...