Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby banner....flashback!

Hi, I am playing this on a Flashback Friday Challenge 17.0 with 'your first banner'. It was posted in February 2011 for playing Curtain Call Color challenge Act 69 and Cardabilities #25.
It is good to repost my favourite card. I love the red, white and yellow combo that reflects the true happiness especially with new born babies.
The photo inspiration is like below;


and my flashbacccckkkkk ccaaarrrdddd....



I love it!!

If you wish to see my supplies, you may refer to the link.

Thanks for keeping my blog as your company for short while.


7 comments:

  1. Oh janet, this card is fabulous...I love the quilted look....love it! The banner is thee best!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet banner card, Janet! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 17.0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a beautiful banner card! Love the layers and textures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card Janet... love the bold banners :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... this is beautiful and sweet, Janet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet... thanks for visiting my blog, your note is so sweet, please let me know if you stop by in MWL singapore :)
    I really love your banner and layering is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Janet, I featured your fab banner card on Flashback Friday today!

    http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/flashback-friday-feature-friday-on_20.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...