Monday, July 26, 2010

Vintage Card

I have always wanted to try to make a vintage card. Last night I was thinking about it and then I look through some blogs, and suddenly I see there is a blog that having this challenge. The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC 39 is having the 'Dublin Style'. I see there are so many talented ladies post their cards so impressively. I would love to play along, so I pick the soft colors in this challenge.

I distress the card by using chalk color. I colored the birds and flowers with Copics color. The flower scallop is punched to decorate as part of the background. I use stamp Hero Arts for the birds and flowers and background on the script; Inkadindo stamp for the left bird and the leaves as background.

Thanks for reading and staying. Happy crafting ladies! :)

8 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! very beautiful soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! These soft colors are beautiful! I love that bird and leaf combo!! Beautifully done:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vinatge card! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely soft and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty vintage card! Love the softness of it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful Janet! So shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, Janet! love the soft, vintage feel! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...