Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An apple card for 2 Sketch 4 U




Here I am again with my third consecutive non-stop days of making card. I am too obsessed to this wonderful and beautiful hobby though I am too busy with my job for the month end. I am playing with Laura's Sketch # 57 in 2 Sketch 4 U that I just blog it last night. Then I came out with an idea to make this apple card.

Everybody is talking about CHA Summer 2010, I wish I could travel there to see what's happening, of course have to be ready with $$$$$ to spend, nah it's better not to go then..

Supplies:
Basic Grey Paper
Foam cut in Apple template
Penny Black stamp on the cat pops out from envelope
Hero Arts stamp on the border flowers,  polka dot
EK Success scallop border puncher
ribbon, ink, glitter, copics

Thanks for staying and reading. enjoy the week of CHA summer 2010. HAppy Crafting Ladies!! Woot Woot!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card Janet!!! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card, Janet! love the PB kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so ADORABLE! LOVE the kitty in the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is totally lovely. CHA was fun and as always, lots of fun stuff coming out, but it sounds like they are coming in waves so your wallet should be okay, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! What a sweet card! That kitty is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Janet! Adorable card! Love the kitty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...